RBN Breakfast Event...
Time & Location
About the Event
SPEED NETWORKING – to help you connect with liked-minded individuals.
DATE:- Tues 16th March TIME:- 7.45 - 8.45AM (carpark does not open 'til 7.30am – do not arrive earlier) MAX 20 ATTENDEES. BOOKINGS MUST BE IN BY 10AM MON PRIOR. WHERE:- Conference Room, Business Moreton Bay Region Centre, 433 Elizabeth Ave, Kippa Ring (next door to Village Motors) – which has a Covid Safe Plan in place (pls sign in on arrival) and plenty of off street parking in the Visitors Car Park. COST:- $15pp - includes entry, Continental Buffet Breakfast (low gluten and vegetarian options available), catered by Wild Cherry Events - plus tea/coffee/bottle spring water. Limited to first 20 bookings due to Covid Restrictions. Non-refundable.(unless Covid lockdown). NB $15 pp REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE BREAKFAST OR NOT. ENQUIRES:- Lorraine Hollitt, RBN President 0411 750 206 Bookings via this link https://www.redcliffebusinessnetwork.com.au/events-2021
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT - LIMITED TO FIRST 20 BOOKINGS.
Speed Networking is really fun – but the real magic comes with the follow up.
EVENT DETAILS:-Some simple tips on making the most out of this speed networking event :
- Smile – it’s ok to stumble over your words, and mess up – people won’t judge you as much as you think. Before you come why not Google Speed Networking Icebreaker questions.
- Get their details – ask for people’s business cards – and bring yours.
- Connect with people on LinkedIn afterwards – and include a personalise message with the connection request.
- Look people up after, and tailor your follow up based on not only what you remember them saying, but what you can discover from their online profiles.
- Enjoy it and have fun – the people you meet at this event could be your future friend, client or strategic partner, but in the beginning, they are just another warm human to connect with.
- RBN$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0